Marketing Executive - Global Brands
SSP is the leading dedicated operator of food and beverage brands in travel locations worldwide. We have a long heritage in food and travel, with over 60 years experience in the industry.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive who will be primarily responsible for the successful delivery and execution of initiatives and work streams across the following areas:
- International Brand Management of SSP's proprietary owned brands
- Market and customer insight
- Digital marketing
In addition you will provide support to the Head of Projects with brand pipeline development and marketing planning. This is a new role at head office, with opportunities to develop within a dynamic and growing organisation.
The role has 3 key areas for activity
International Brand Management
- Deliver centrally developed brand initiatives to the global teams, supporting annual strategic and financial objectives for each of the SSP owned brands.
- Deliver an international programme of new openings and refurbishments across the core SSP owned brands. You will liaise with local teams globally to ensure that each branded unit is designed and built to centrally agreed brand standards.
- Develop and maintain an asset directory for each of SSP's owned brands, ensuring that all relevant teams have the necessary materials to run the brands efficiently and profitability - including but not limited to brand standards, build guidelines, operations manuals, point of sale catalogues, equipment lists.
- Liaise with Group Purchasing to ensure global availability and a clear route to market for brand-wide promotional products and packaging.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with country teams and third parties to ensure consistent and compliant brand execution.
Market and Customer Insight
- Regularly monitor, and report to the business key insights and trends - food and drink market trends, competitor and industry insights, travel trends.
- Coordinate SSP's global customer feedback programme (Eat On The Move), working alongside market teams to provide tools to improve their customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
- Support the project management of any bespoke insight projects, including agency co-ordination, survey production, fieldwork management, data analysis.
- Execution of SSP's digital marketing programmes , supporting the commercial marketing team in bringing brand strategies to life in a digital space (i.e. website development briefs, email programme, social media plans, digi-screen content coordination)
We're looking for a minimum of 18 months experience in marketing, ideally within a global retailer. You'll be used to working on multiple projects at one time and ensuring great attention to detail at all times.
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 pa + matched pension scheme, 25 days holiday, life assurance, discounts off SSP brands and numerous other retailers and services and child care vouchers.