Senior Collections Advisor
MotoNovo Finance are seeking exceptional Specialist Collectors to form a newly founded team within the business.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum + plus monthly bonus.
Hours - 35 per week Monday to Saturday on a Rota Basis. The team are open Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 9am-1pm
MotoNovo Finance is a business that is achieving its vision for the future. Our ambitions for Point Of Sale motor finance are insightful, progressive and most importantly relevant to today’s market. Our product range is packed full of customer focused added value, backed up by service levels which are the envy of the industry.
2017 is set to be a remarkable year for MotoNovo with the execution of our exciting plans to diversify into new areas of instalment credit and to accelerate our growth in our core markets with the launch of our latest innovations.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE WILL BE DEALING WITH HIGH-RISK CASES AND AS SUCH YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS REGULATED COLLECTIONS EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
- Contact customers to negotiate the repayment of their arrears/outstanding balance, or the return of the Company’s assets in order to minimise potential losses.
- Proactively manage the recovery or re-imbursement of default charges to customer accounts
- Work as part of a team - supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department and support the Team Leader/Manager with the development of junior staff.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information relating to debt collection (e.g. Money Laundering, Data Protection etc.) and ensure any necessary action is taken or activity is reported to appropriate person.
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
- Provide customers with a professional and efficient service in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times in order to maintain and develop business relationships.
- Where internal collection procedures have been exhausted, make recommendations for the next course of action. Instruct external field/trace agents or Debt Collection Agencies where necessary.
- Ensure that all collection procedures are followed in a compliant manner and all necessary electronic notes are documented on customer files. Refer more complex cases to Team Leader/Manager.
- Be cognitive of patterns in arrears situations (eg Dealers with regular default, hard to contact customers etc.), consider appropriate action to be taken, keeping Team Leader/Manager informed as necessary.
- We are seeking experienced regulated collections professionals to join a new Team focusing on high-risk cases. Collections professionals with a practical understanding of 'Treating Customers Fairly' gained during multiple years working within an FSA/FCA-regulated environment.
- Candidates will ideally have multi-product experience, whilst not necessarily Motor Finance and Unsecured Loans these would be advantageous.
- A demonstrated ability to work with autonomy and manage cases through to a fair outcome.
- Experience assessing income and expenditure details, working with 3rd parties such as debt advice along with proven negotiation and fact find skills are vital for this role.
- An operational understanding of FCA principles and the Consumer Credit Sourcebook (CONC) are essential.
- Experience working within an inbound and outbound environment that utilises dialler technology with the ability to work shifts is also essential
- A proven self- starter, extensive regulated collections experience and a risk-based approach to securing a fair outcome combined with the ability to establish credibility within a newly formed team and act as a role model to the wider department are core competencies that we are seeking.
A detailed understanding of Collections methodology and best practice gained during at least 3 years within a regulated environment combined with an adaptable and solution focused mindset are key to success within this role.
Qualifications such as CertDC, CeRCC, CeSRE, CeRCH or certification gained via the ICM etc. are desirable.
Everyone in our team can expect class-leading development and support, a competitive remuneration package and feel part of a real success story with exceptional benefits. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to use your proven collections experience to add real value to a fast growing business and help position us for the future.
If you feel like you have the skills, enthusiasm and drive to become a member of Team MotoNovo, then we would love to hear from you.
Excellent Benefits Scheme, Including Pension (employer contribution of 10%), Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers and so many benefits of being part of an Investors in People accredited, 'Best Companies’ business.
Please note you will need to successfully pass a credit check for your application to be shortlisted.
We are committed to the achievement of Equal Opportunities.
Please note, if you have not received a response from us within two weeks of application then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful at this time.