LMA recruitment are currently working exclusively with a luxury clothes retailer. This is a exciting opportunity managing a small finance team of 10. Helping this recognisable brand grow to the next leavel.
Duties will include:
- Direct all financial controls, review of sales, gross margins, costs, balance sheet controls and reconciliations.
- Direct business planning reviews, manage and direct the strategic planning process, annual Budget, quarterly re-forecast, monthly rolling projections, and distribution of weekly store targets.
- Manage cashflow and cashflow projections.
- Ensure regulatory compliance on all aspects of legal, statutory reporting and taxation
- Lead and coach the finance ledger teams to ensure that the team achieves the highest possible efficiency and effectiveness and control is achieved.
* Proven success within a multi-site retail/wholesale/FMCG environment preferable
* Strong communication skills leasing with stakeholders
* Experience of audit quality Balance sheet control and reconciliation
* Taxation experience, VAT and Corporate.
* Legal and financial knowledge
* Coaching and performance skills