Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (£49,400 basic p/a + OTE £52,000 + career development + car allowance + mobile phone + laptop + company attire + company credit card) to join the country’s leading kitchen makeover brand.
Our client is a multi-award winning, highly respected and well-established franchised market leader in the kitchen makeover and refurbishment industry across the UK.
As a Business Development Manager you will be acting as the link between franchisees and the Head Office. You will be responsible for supporting the continued growth and business development of our Client’s franchisee and the franchise network, other responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):-
- support franchisees throughout training, getting started and growing a successful business in their area;
- provide business coaching to develop and maximise the opportunity within each franchise;
- support new business start up and development at all stages, in particular the setting up of a showroom;
- analyse trading situation to understand profit and margins;
- develop and monitor business growth plans, ensuring they are followed;
- provide advice, guidance and information as required;
- set, develop and monitor sales, business growth and customer service in accordance with the franchise agreement;
- ensure franchisees are working in accordance to company standard
- share best practice and contributing to continuous improvement throughout the business, working proactively with other team members and providing regular franchisee reports to Senior Management
The ideal Business Development Manager will have the essential previous sales/business development experience required and will have demonstrable business experience and commercial acumen. Other attributes include:-
- Full UK driving licence is essential for this field-based sales position
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and react promptly to potential problems
- The ability to work well in a team, independently and build close working relationships
- Previous experience within the Kitchen industry (advantage)
- Qualifications demonstrating good numeracy and writing skills (GCSE, A level or equivalent)
- Ability to travel to our client’s head office in Gosport, Hampshire as and when necessary
This is a full-time position with a generous basic salary of £49,400 p/a plus an OTE of £52,000 p/a. Due to this role being a national position, travelling out of working hours and overnight stays may be required though you will ideally be based in the Bristol/Swindon area. In return the successful Business Development Manager will receive great benefits such as a £6,600 car allowance, company credit card, laptop, mobile phone and company clothing.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager and meet the criteria above, apply today!