Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Northern Region - Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Salary: £40,000 basic + Car Allowance + commission
My client is an award winning Multi-National Visual Technology Marketing organisation, who now have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, creative and talented Business Development Manager to join their team.
The business has been a market leader with numerous visual technologies for more than two and half decades. With more than 25 offices around the world and their products sold in more than 125 countries, they have maintained their market dominance thanks to their commitment to quality, innovation and of course their team.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for Interactive Displays sales and business development in the UK, particularly through the corporate/educational channels. You will be working from an existing client base and to look to develop your network through new business and business development as well as developing and implementing local and centrally defined marketing programmes resulting in additional sales.
- Selective targeting of new strategic customers for IFP in the UK, instituting new programmes
- Proactively suggest required changes/plans to meet and exceed the respective targets
- Monitor competitor and market activity to provide sales positioning arguments, value propositions, objection handling, and competitive positioning.
- Analyse the sales forecast, POS report and marketing data in order to take remedial action to achieve or exceed sales budget.
- Effectively implement all corporate programmes and initiatives.
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars and participate in distributor and reseller sales/promotional events.
- Conduct product training and demonstration activities for Distribution, Resellers and End-User, specifically Education establishments.
- Conduct product and solution demonstration to channels and customers as required.
- Monitor market conditions to provide accurate pricing information and recommendations.
- Liaise with other members of the sales department to ensure information flow and a cohesive approach to the market.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven experience working with in an IT Solution /Sales environment ideally with experience of dealing with corporate or institutional end users / Education reseller and distribution accounts as well as have excellent interpersonal & negotiating skills.
Keywords: business development manager, field sales, technology sales, IT solutions, display sales, visual sales, b2b, outbound sales.
For further information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR6291