Our client has grown to become one of the UK’s most successful and respected law firms employing over 2500 people across a number of offices. They are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Conveyancer with substantial experience to manage and develop their Residential Property Team in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within this highly regarded and professional residential property team.
• Experience and proven success in managing a team with the ability to plan strategically, report clearly on management issues and focus on revenue growth alongside delivery of service.
• Detailed knowledge and expertise in dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing work including complex and high value transactions
• A commitment to the delivery of exceptional client service levels at all times
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to inspire confidence in clients and colleagues at the highest level so developing strong relationships and a high profile
• Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and able to deliver and assist others to deliver results under pressure and/or tight deadlines when necessary.
• Committed team player able to manage and assist all team members to ensure excellent client service and achievement of financial targets.
• The ability and drive and seek out new opportunities, new clients and new areas of work to ensure the swift and steady growth of the team’s business and revenues
• Excellent IT skills and confident user of case management systems.