Care Coordinator - London
SC Galaxy Care are looking for one full time care coordinator and one part time Care Coordinator to join our vibrant Home Care team providing a quality service for elderly and disabled individuals.
The successful Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Line managing a team of Care Assistants
- Registering new clients and maintaining good relations to meet the demands of the business
- Monitoring staff and client communications
- Monitoring and managing the Rotas,
- Responding to complaints and queries from clients
- Ensuring good record keeping
- Registering and interviewing Home Care Workers.
- Emergency assignment of workers to cover care calls when required
Experience / Qualifications
The ideal person will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience within the Health Care industry at a Senior Carer/Supervisor level or Care Coordinator.
- Be computer literate
- Be able to work efficiently in a high paced environment
- Have the ability to cope under pressure towards a deadline
- Posses good administrative experience
- Be flexible and reliable
- Possess people management skills
- Be an effective team player.
- Drive and have access to a car.
Main duties of the role:
- To develop detailed work schedules for the Care Assistants and providing both written and verbal instructions for guidance
- To be the main point of contact to both Service Users and Care Assistants
- Execute quality monitoring systems to ensure optimum service delivery
- To ensure that all telephones are answered promptly and all enquiries are dealt with in a polite and respectful manner
- To manage on call coordinators and act as backup should they not be available.
- To execute one to one’s and staff supervisions
- To report to the Care Manager and Branch Manager regarding any issues
- To maintain accurate records
- To produce ad hoc reports if required by the Care Manager and Branch Manager.
We know that this role can be challenging at times, but this is balanced by the unrivalled sense of long-term satisfaction it also gives. It’s an opportunity to be creative and feel inspired, both by your colleagues and the clients you support. It’s a career that you can feel proud of.
We provide on-going career development and can offer you the opportunity to gain professional qualifications.
We are waiting to hear from you!