Project Manager - Civil / Highways
Our client is a highly acclaimed, self delivering main contractor, regionally based in the South West. We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis to work in the Devon / Cornwall region and manage a small number of projects up to the value of £10M. Our client can offer a stable working environment along with a highly competitive salary and package which includes a car, pension, healthcare and various other benefits. If you are a civils biased Project Manager or an experienced Site Manager looking for your next challenge, please APPLY NOW
As Project Manager you will:
- Make sure that contracts are within full compliance with health and safety, quality and environmental legislation as well as compliant with company procedures
- Liaise and develop the relationship with the client and the client representatives
- Monitor progress against the works programme and manage the impact of additional work and delays
- Interact with clients or users around specific work efforts and deliverables and ensure the feedback and comments are acknowledged, prioritised and actioned
- Chair regular project review meetings, and also as required project design meetings
- Communicate regularly with the commercial team
Our client is looking for someone with: -
- The ability to improve and develop client relationships and ensure a working environment exists where complete customer satisfaction is at the forefront of every team members mind
- A proven track record working within a civil engineering environment (preferably main contractor)
- Experience working on highways or heavy civil engineering schemes (this would be a huge advantage)
- Relevant managerial tickets including CSCS and SMSTS
- A highly competitive salary banding of £45-£53K per annum dependant on experience
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Danny Wheeler. The reference for this vacancy is 126931.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.