Our Central Cardiff based client is looking to recruit an additional Telesales Executive into their existing team. You will actively sell and manage the company Product Portfolio to existing customers via the phone.
You will also retain and grow revenues by delivering tailored advertising solutions to new customers and selling additional products and categories via contract renewals.
To deliver professional and exemplary customer service throughout the contract period to maximise future sales opportunities, promote brand loyalty and deliver value to our customers.
- Achieve revenue targets set
- Effective diary and workload management to ensure all prospective customers are approached
- Support the customer by dealing with any concerns or questions they have before and after sale
- Tailor the packages sold to best meet and support the individual customer's needs
- Sell the product range across to the customer's needs and requirements
- Submit accurate and timely sales documentation and reports in line with company best practice
- Continue to develop and grow the business through commitment to team objectives and working in partnership with the rest of the business
- Support the business and its customers by ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Identify potential revenue streams to maximise business growth
- To project a high level of professionalism and act with integrity in all interactions with internal and external customers
Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to sell to existing clients and organisations in a Telesales environment
- Experience working within a B2B Telesales environment is desirable
- Proven ability to sell new business in a Telesales environment
- Analytical approach and strong IT skills
- Excellent questioning, listening and communication skills
- Empathy and the ability to build rapport
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Confident approach when dealing with customers at all levels and the ability to adapt to each given sales situation
Basic Salary: £17,000 - OTE £27,000.
The company offer an excellent working environment, a competitive basic salary plus a generous OTE. There are also opportunities to develop and progress within the company.