Senior Credit Controller
I have an exciting opportunity for a proven Credit Control professional to join a international organisation on a permanent basis.
This is a stand alone role reporting to the Financial Controller who will support you with minmizing debt. You will join the team and be the go-to-person for all credit control/AR related activity.
Essentially you will have a number of years experience in credit control and be familiar with; raising sales invoices/credit notes, negotiating payments, posting cash, bank reconciliation and producing debtor day reports and cash flow forecasts.
This will be a two stage interview process with an expected start date in April.
Ideally you will;
- Be a credible credit control professional with a proven track record seeking a permanent, full time post in Liverpool
- Enjoy being a pivotal member of the accounts team who is accountable for reducing debt
- Be a self motivated, pro-active individual who offers a great customer service whilst achieving the desired result of reducing debt whilst maintaining relationships
In return, you will;
- Be offered a permanent, full time Credit Control position with a company that will provide you with all the support and training to be a success
- Enjoy a varied and challenging role with responsibility requiring you to manage internal and external relationships
- Act as a Specialist and the main point of contact, monitoring and managing all debt, producing reports, attending client meetings
- Receive a tremendous opportunity to join a successful organisation who offer a superb working environment, personal development, career progression, pension, free parking
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist accountancy recruiter to the North West market
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec