£40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
Yeovil - Commutable from Glastonbury, Wells, Weston, Taunton, Bridgwater, Chard, Warminster and Sherbourne
Ambridge Harris is assisting their leading retail client to recruit a Tax Manage for their offices near Yeovil. Reporting into the Finance Manager, the key purpose of this role is to provide tax assistance to the business at a UK level. This is a superb time to be joining this evolving business where there is opportunity to progress and ultimately play an integral role in the business.
* Calculation and submission of corporate tax returns
* Calculation and filing of VAT returns across the UK
* Providing support to processing teams
* Ensure the company is compliant with corporate tax and VAT regulations
* Overseeing corporate tax and VAT payments, ensuring payments are made in a timely manner
* Liaison with Treasury, external auditors and external tax advisors on all tax issues
Qualifications & Skills:
* Qualified Accountant or Tax Practitioner - or equivalent qualification/experience
* Up to date knowledge and experience of UK taxation gained from either practice or industry
* Sound working knowledge of Tax software
* Commercial/practical approach to the application of tax knowledge.
* Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
* Attention to detail and ability to exercise judgement.
In return our client is able to offer a strong work-life balance with a salary up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.