Communications & PR Manager To 40k
Communications Manager / PR Manager 30k to 40k East London
An excellent opportunity exists to join this creative progressive company
Before uploading your cv please ensure you meet the following criteria which is a prerequisite
- 3+ years of relevant and proven experience in Communications, PR, Social Media, or a similar field - client side preferred but not mandatory
- Experience of brand management and communications capacity
- Experience managing budgets
- Excellent copywriting, presenting, and conversational skills
- Some experience with analytics and social posting tools (Meltwater, Sprout Social, Google Analytics)
- Driven by results with exceptional time management skills
- Equipped with a "can do" attitude and a sense of humour
- Previous start-up experience is a bonus
They are innovators in their field and you will be a part of their success story
You will be part of the Marketing team, working with the Head of Sales and Marketing, to grow and develop the communications strategy and external façade of the company through all media channels. You will build, connect, and maintain the strategy across social media, press, newsletter, and internal communications, being the voice to the public. You will be highly motivated to get placements and to output quality social media posts, whilst determined to break KPIs and analyses down to a science.
You’ll be prepared for the expected and unexpected and have an innate talent for planning and organisation. A chameleon character, you’ll be ready to take on anything and bring the voice of the company to life!
They move at high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity, and leadership. You will be part of a highly international team of motivated and talented people on a mission to be key players in the field of Education
- Creating and delivering integrated PR and digital marketing strategies and campaigns from start to finish, reaching target consumer audiences
- Creating go-to-market launch strategies alongside key stakeholders to effectively roll out key product launches
- Seeking out new opportunities whilst managing the marketing budget to make strategic decisions to advance the business
- Conceptualising, drafting and pitching fresh new ideas to press, media and influencers to secure global coverage
- Building close relationships with media and influencers to create key partnerships for the company
- Running the Leadership program with the CEO via the planning and organising of relevant speaking opportunities around the globe
- Creating a sustainable social media strategy to implement across the following channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Medium
- Writing and maintaining the newsletter strategy across both the education and consumer facing sides of the business to promote awareness, retention and/or sell through
- Writing and editing briefs to the content team to create assets needed throughout various areas of the business
- Undertaking all internal copywriting.
To be a part of this dynamic organisation please forward an up to date cv today for earliest consideration.
Before uploading your cv please ensure you meet the above criteria which is a prerequisite