Senior PR Account Executive
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £23k to £27k
Reporting to: Account Manager
Main purpose of the role: To support the work of the agency in delivering outstanding service and innovative campaigns to all existing and potential clients. This role will enable the agency to continue to grow rapidly within the Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure industry. In addition to supporting and managing clients, the Senior Account Executive will be responsible for raising awareness of the agency and maintaining exceptional relationships with clients, suppliers and the media to secure continued success for the business.
- Strategic direction and hands-on implementation of PR and Marketing programmes
- Ensuring integration with other communications activities
- Managing and delivering formalised planning, monitoring and reporting
- Regular copywriter for all communications including advertising, direct mail, literature and web
- Utilise social media platforms to amplify messages on behalf of clients
- Selling in and developing stories and features with the media
- Monitor and respond to media requests on behalf of clients
- Assisting with research and developing ideas for new client plans/proposals
- Managing clients, the media, colleagues, freelance staff and suppliers
- Attend and steer meetings when required with clients, media and suppliers
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the media and the industry and build relationships with key influencers.
- Plan and organise events on behalf of clients and the agency
- Responsibility for managing all contact reports and updating clients regularly by phone, in person and by email when required.
- Source ideas for features, events, opinions and surveys on behalf of our clients.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and news in the Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure industries on a regular basis and provide information back to the team during weekly meetings.
- Ensure all projects run to deadline and budget using the existing internal process.
- Maintaining and building day to day relationships with clients
- Researching and attending events to further develop your knowledge in PR, Social Media and the industry.
- Developing blogs, news articles and features to support the agency's marketing plan
Qualities and Skills
- Excellent written communication
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Thorough knowledge of media
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Team player
- 2-3 years PR experience, ideally within the Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure industries.
- No formal qualifications are required.
You will be required to work from the office in Woking during work hours. You will also be asked to travel to events, exhibitions and meetings that may include overnight stays.