CRM & Digital Marketing Account Manager - Sports
CRM & DIGITAL MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
We are looking for a proactive Account Manager with great grounding in a consultancy or agency environment and a passion for sport.
You need to be ambitious and hungry, ideally, 5 years already as a digital marketer with a strong understanding of the customer journey. You will not only be data literate but data passionate. You'll be conversant with planning and analytics, across all communication channels, working with technology and creative teams to help achieve our clients’ goals.
BENEFITS OF JOINING WINNERS
- Not only the chance to work in the sports industry, but within a fast-growing sector
- An agile business environment that welcomes an entrepreneural spirit
- Generous attitude to holidays
- Competitive salary based on experience, located in Manchester - £35k to £45k
IDEAL CANDIDATE - RESPONSIBILITIES
· Interpreting and helping inform client briefs
· Clearly defining their requirements through needs analysis and business process reviews.
· Documenting their requirements and producing project plans.
· Managing, progressing and communicating project plans, deliverables and status
· Defining data collection and migration strategies.
· Project management, ensuring that milestones are met and customer expectations are achieved.
· Delivering on-site and web based training.
· Supporting daily communications between clients and internal team
· Coordinating project activity including setting up meetings, preparing agendas, capturing actions and following up with progress reports
· Managing all project documentation
· Supervising the internal team to ensure all client outputs are achieved
· Lead team meetings to share learning and improve processes
· Liaising with Winners senior management to provide updates, and to gain feedback and support
· 5 years’ experience in CRM/data-driven marketing with at least 2 as an Account Manager in an agency or consultancy
· Be genuinely passionate and enthusiastic about, data, communications and marketing
· Be competent and confident, with a very strong can do attitude
· Demonstrate excellent organisational and project coordination skills
· Be hands on when required, hands off when appropriate, to ensure effective project delivery
· Able to meet very high standards and expectations
· Able to support, empower and be part of a dynamic team environment
· Be a great communicator with experience of working as a team
· Have great written and presentation skills
· Not be easily ruffled with an ability to work under pressure and remain calm
· Able to help shape our working processes and deliver best practise.
· You must be a sports fan!