Customer Sales Advisor
Our Client are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Sales Advisor to join their business based out of their Bromley dealership. This role would suit someone who has an interest in developing their customer service and sales skills with one of the UK’s best brands.
Their Customer Sales Advisor are responsible for playing a very important role in achieving our client’s organisational goals. With an enthusiastic and ambitious personality who possesses an excellent telephone manor. You will be responsible for making and receiving a high quality of calls to existing customers and local businesses. Friendly and professional, you’ll work in your team to ensure that every customer’s experience is exceptional, that the database is up to date and that all bookings and leads are referred to the relevant centre.
- Telesales experience is essential
- Very good communication skills
- Outbound telesales skills
- Proactive nature, eager to achieve and reach targets
- Relevant experience in a call centre environment
- Can demonstrate excellent levels of customer service
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Work efficiently under pressure.
The role in more detail…
- Understand the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Talk and listen to existing customers to understand their needs and accurately qualify their requirements.
- Maximise outbound calls to their potential, proactively booking all customers to 100% of target
- Produce and post Service & MOT reminder letters for our client on a daily basis
- Maintain existing relationships with customers for repeat business and prospect daily to win back lapsed customers
- Maximise every opportunity to upsell additional products i.e. Service Plans, Vehicle Health Check items, extended warranties
- Prioritise and manage own time and progress to deliver agreed objectives.
About the business…
Our Client are one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley.
If you’re a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team on .