My Client a fast growth Retail and FMCG Business in Central London is looking for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable for the London HQ Accounting team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role as Accounts Officer will be responsible for:
- credit control, including monitoring customer credit limits and contacting customers regarding outstanding accounts
- issuing dunning letters and management of any legal actions
- responding to customer queries regarding accounts
- processing of supplier invoices received in the business
- controlling and monitoring the authorisation of invoices
- compiling payment runs for approval and use of online banking system to generate payments
- telephone and email correspondence with suppliers
- monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- providing input on both Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable areas to strengthen and improve processes for these functions
You will have prior experience of Accounts Receivable and ideally Accounts Payable.
This role will be suitable for a non studier or an AAT studier.