Senior Bridging Underwriter - Central London
Bridging and Development loans
Permanent full time
£45,000 - £55,000 plus annual bonus
Your new job:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Bridging Underwriter with a well-established and organised company located in Central London specialising in Bridging Loans.
We are looking for friendly, passionate and career driven individuals with solid Bridging experience and a hands-on knowledge of loan processing systems to hit the ground running in your new job as a Senior Bridging Underwriter.
Your new company:
Your new company is a lender that focuses on customer service, bespoke lending packages and a traditional experience. Your new company specialises in multiple areas including development finance and second charge mortgages with a brimming portfolio of clients in London and Europe. Having recently won multiple awards within the lending sector, your new company is proud, competitive and look after their staff and if you are a strong Bridging Underwriter looking for a job where your work will be appreciated, this is the job for you.
Key responsibilities required for the role:
- To have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Underwrite approved bridging loan applications within company lending criteria
- Have the confidence to approve or reject applications in line with company policy
- Ensure DIP or ESIS are followed throughout the process
- Take management responsibilities within the Underwriting team / assist with training and development of junior Underwriters
- Successfully Underwrite complex high quality loan applications
- To provide brokers and clients with accurate case updates at all points in the process
- To ensure that all regulatory requirements are adhered to throughout the process
- To thoroughly assess the risk of the application confirming that the loan is affordable
- Affective problem solving ability with the confidence to suggest amendments to policies or processes
- Knowledge of regulation within Bridging loans
- The ability to work to deadlines and working under pressure.
- Confident to work with all third parties and brokers
- Must have proven experience Underwriting Bridging loans
Perks to the job:
The client is looking to offer the following benefits when you join the team.
- £45,000 - £55,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus
- Holiday and pension scheme
- Central location
Take the next step in your career and work for a company that works with you.
If you are interested, please contact me on the details below: