A large business in central Leeds that has experienced rapid and sustained growth is recruiting a Finance Analyst to join the finance team to cover a 1 year fixed term contract.
This is a newly created role that sits within the Strategy Team and is tasked with supporting the Operational Finance and Finance Business Partners with budgeting, performance improvement and planning analysis.
The position involves a number of key elements including regular monthly budget cost reporting, ad-hoc reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasts.
The Finance Analyst will produce a range of information on which budgets and planning decisions will be based, including staff costs and headcount analysis, business case validation and balanced scorecard maintenance.
The profile of individual we are looking for is someone with a background in Financial Analysis for the purpose of aiding commercial decision making processes in a large, dynamic organisation. You may be CIMA or ACCA part qualified, or Qualified by Experience. Specific experience required includes:
- Recent practical experience in operational and performance management
- A background of interpreting and reporting on financial data for a diverse audience
- Extensive budgeting and planning experience
- Advanced spreadsheet skills including VBA
- Good people management skills and the ability to develop rapport with colleagues
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to interpret financial data
On offer is a competitive salary and an exceptional package that includes pension, private healthcare, bonus and a wide variety of other benefits.
This opportunity is for a 1 year fixed term contract, but there is a good probability that the appointment will be made permanent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.