Site Supervisor - Structural Steel
We're seeking a Site Supervisor who to join a respected Structural Steel Contractor in the Midlands. The successful Site Supervisor will need to have a proven track record of working on Structural Steel projects within the commercial and industrial sectors. You will be working for a recognised name within the industry and will be responsible for preparing RAMs, Lifting plans etc over 4-5 live sites, with projects ranging from £30k - £800k. Projects typically include Schools, Hospitals and industrial Warehouses for Blue Chip contractors and clients across the Greater Midlands area. As well as reporting to 2 Contracts Managers in the office, you will also receive support from the General Manager and Works Manager.
This position may also suit an experienced Foreman or Assistant Site Manager with a background in Steel Frame projects.
As Site Supervisor you can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £35k including Car and other perks listed below.
Structural Steel Site Supervisor Duties:
- Produce RAMs, Lifting Plans and sign off on paperwork
- Cover work of 4-5 live sites at a time
- Liaise with the contracts department on site progress
- Attend client and design meetings
Structural Steel Site Supervisor Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Structural Steel projects
- Worked on commercial and industrial projects as a main contractor
- SMSTS, CSCS and relevant City & Guilds is essential
- Based within the West Midlands
- Full UK Driving Licence
Structural Steel Site Supervisor Package:
- Salary: £35,000
- Car or Allowance, Mobile, Laptop or Tablet, Pension
- 35 days holiday