Home Manager (Registered Nurse) - Wraxhall, Somerset - Salary up to £60,000 - 37.5 hours p/w
Search Medical are working with a national care provider and are seeking a Home Manager for a 60 bed elderly and dementia service in Wraxhall, near Bristol.
The right candidate will hold the Registered Manager's award (RMA) as well as holding an active nursing pin number. This home currently requires improvement across all areas CQC, so the successful applicant will have experience of coming from a turn-around background. Recent CQC reports will be requested with applications.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the service ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that service users remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Home
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care across the group
* Implement new clinical performance strategies
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Feedback to Regional Management team on home performance.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the homes and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
* Salary up to £60,000 per annum
* Company Pension Scheme
* Cost of your DBS Check
* Free parking
* 28 Days Annual Leave
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to or call (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.