Telemarketing Executive - Sittingbourne
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Kent onTuesday 21st March!
Love talking to people?
We will be recruiting for Telemarketers and Telesales! If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 21st March between9:00 am-5:30pm B6, St George's Business Park, Castle Rd, Sittingbourne ME10 3TB
Please phone our Sittingbourne office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£30,000 + OTE + 28 days Holidays
(Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm or for suitably qualified candidates they would consider part time school hours)
An opportunity to join a thriving Sittingbourne based business in the role of Telemarketing Executive has become available! The role involves liaising with prestigious business clients, so proven experience of delivering a high standard of customer service both on the telephone and via email is essential, as is the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Calling prospective and lapsed clients to ensure all information is up to date and relevant
- Upselling products to current clients
- Making appointments for members of the sales team
- Providing general administrative support to the sales and purchasing department
- Using a structured approach to telemarketing
- Answer incoming calls according to company standards
- Updating client and company information accurately
- Data Cleansing / Data base entry - Our data is key, on going housekeeping of database files to be updated daily
- The successful candidate will have ideally a minimum of 1 years’ telemarketing/telesales experience, ideally within the print or packaging industry
- Educated to GCSE level as a minimum
- IT computer literate (Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Full training will be given on bespoke packages and company procedure and products
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.