Owner Service Executive
Delivery of service level agreements around holiday home ownership queries and feedback.
Process and accurately log all customer feedback both formally and informally across all channels and sending out complaints for review to park teams with urgency and importance in line with the owner service policy whist providing a positive owner service experience.
Supporting the owners rewards program contacts and supporting complaint logging across all channels including social.
Work with and support our on park teams in responding with confidence to customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Responsible for day to day administrative tasks including e-mail, telephone and social media channels. To be responsible and accountable for responding to day to day communication from various sources in line with the departments service levels and processes
- Work in conjunction with all Managers and complaint loggers across the business to ensure service standards are met according to the service policy whilst driving best practise across the business and using the systems appropriately
- Responsible for accurate data input and report management so trends and patterns can be easily identified and reported on across the business.
- Work closely with Operational Directors, General Managers and central support specialists to adhere and support the NCC code and practices and PDR Owner Service policy adhered to and a working practice.
- Working across a wide range of different communication channels including letter, telephone, emails and social media with appropriate urgency and tonality
- Responsible for ensuring the service level agreement is met across all customer service channels specifically around service response times and highlighting opportunities for improvements stepping in and supporting as required
- To have a proactive and flexible attitude towards achieving business targets and be able to work under work under pressure within an ever changing environment
- To maintain a friendly and approachable manner and deliver customer service in a positive and professional manner at all times, always leading by example
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and reviewing processes that support commercial and business changes
- Follow up on SLA’s across the business to ensure business targets are set, reviewed and delivered.
- Attend Park Owner forum’s throughout the year to understand how central teams and Park Teams can work together.
- Support the day to day processes and tasks within the Customer Service Team
- Work closely with the Insight team to understand the issues and relay learnings to Owner Service Manager to improve service delivery.
- Always look at new ways of working to improve practices within the area that help add value
- Act on the findings by driving forward and communicating identified opportunities for improvement
- Writing reports and analysing trends to assist in the continual development of service and operating standards
- Investigate and solve escalated customer issues
- Travelling to parks