Credit Control and Rental Administrator
Credit Control and Rental Administrator. Manchester. Property. Full-Time. Permanent. Property and Housing. Accountancy. Finance. Credit Controller.
Our Client is an innovative and well respected company based in the Castlefield area of Manchester. Easily walk-able from the City Centre and with free secure parking!.
The Credit Control and Rental Administrator will be responsible for:
- Posting bank transactions to tenants and supplier accounts
- Daily & monthly bank reconciliations
- Paying rental deposits to Deposit Protection Scheme
- Setting up Direct debits with the bank
- Collecting monthly direct debits
- Making payments to Landlords
Managing Debtors accounts
- Creating Tenants accounts upon move in
- Raising monthly rental invoices
- Closing down tenants accounts once moved out
Managing Residential Debt
- Collecting overdue rents from Tenants
- Issuing notices to tenants
- Issuing CCJs and liaising with solicitors
- Monthly aged debt review meetings
- Liaising with clients to discuss outstanding rental debt
- Dealing with tenants queries
- Liaising with utility billing agents for escalated tenants queries
The successful Credit Control and Rental Administrator will have:
Strong numeracy skills, with a good pass in GCSE Mathematics or equivalent.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and it would be an advantage if you had experience of using Sage 200 or something similar.
Excellent customer service skills and experience.
A summary of key benefits are:
- Free secure parking
- Study support for AAT
- Annual Bonus
- Annual pay review
- Auto enrolment with company pension contributions matching person contributing up to 3% salary
- 23 days holiday, these increases 1 day per year after 3 years to a max of 5 years
- Ability to purchase up to 5 holiday a year
- Private Health Care
- Heath Insurance up to 75% of salary for long term sick
- Medicash Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Regular Staff events