Childcare Family Lawyer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Childcare Lawyer to join a full service law firm in Cardiff. Our client is Family Law advanced accredited, Collaborative family law accredited and is accredited in resolution first for Family law. Our Client prides themselves on providing excellent service in the areas of divorce, mediation, child care, collaborative law, maintenance and prenuptial agreements to name just a few.
The successful applicant will be required to hit the ground running in a friendly environment where they will be required to manage their own file load of a range of childcare family law matters. This is a progressive role with real scope to progress your career at a reputable firm.
Skills / Experience
- Qualified Solicitor / Lawyer
- Previous experience in family law, ideally childcare matters
- Organisation skills are essential
- The candidate must be passionate about family law and must be able to communicate with clients
- The candidate must be able to work autonomously and within a small team
- A following of clients is desirable but not essential.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*