Contracts Manager - Residential
A Contracts Manager is required for an award winning Construction company based in North London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top 30 contractor and be a part of the Senior Management team. The successful Contracts Manager will be covering Hertfordshire, Essex & Cambridge working on High Spec Residential developments, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and to client satisfaction. Experience managing D&B projects such as Residential, Educational or commercial projects for a main/principal contractor is essential for this position. Knowledge of local government & partnership agreements would be a great asset in your application.
You can expect to receive a salary of up to £60k along with a package including yearly bonuses.
Contracts Manager Duties:
- Manage projects from cradle to grave
- Cover multiple sites across the Hertfordshire, Essex and Cambridge areas
- Manage sub-contractors and procurement
- Responsible for P&L for all projects you manage
- Attend regular site & client visits.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Contracts Manager
- Previous experience working for a Main/Principal contractor
- Worked on Residential and Mixed Use Developments is essential
- Knowledge RC Frame is essential
- Understanding of up to date building regulations
- Financial and Commercial awareness
Contracts Manager Package:
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
- Pension, Bonus,