Business Development Manager - Wholesale
Randstad are delighted to be working on a Business Development manager role for our client, a market leader in the UK and Ireland in the logistics sector, with exciting plans to grow in 2017, this role will play an integral part in thier plans.
Reporting to the Commercial Director , the business development manager will work to maximise the company market position by driving sales through existing company accounts and identify and acquire new business from existing and new customers and markets.
- To manage a number of existing customers ensuring maximum revenue and distribution opportunities
- To identify gap opportunities within existing/new accounts /sectors within the given geography and secure new business
- To ensure revenue and profit targets are achieved on an ongoing basis
- To encourage rapport and develop business relationships with all customers
- To develop strong relationships with all relevant company departments to maximise sales and goodwill.
- Highly motivated results driven
- At least 3 years experience in a Logistics or fmcg environment ideally within the cash n carry,wholesale , impulse and convenience sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerate with excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Full clean driving license
To apply or find out more please call or e-mail
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.