Are you an SEO enthusiast who wants to get their foot on the SEO ladder?
Work for an innovative agency and develop your SEO skills within a passionate and dedicated search team!
Nominated for numerous awards, our client is a young and fresh company that pride themselves on career development. Based in Wigan, our client offers online marketing solutions to companies throughout the UK and Europe. With the business expanding they require an SEO Executive to join the team and work with challenging budgets on campaigns for an exciting range of clients in fashion, sport, beauty and health sectors.
This is an excellent chance for someone that already has a great passion for search engine marketing and interested in the latest SEO trends and developments. With an impressive portfolio of clients, this candidate will get healthy experience on each campaign. This is an exceptional opportunity to integrate into an agency who are at an exciting time of growth and specialise in offering a variety marketing solutions as well as embracing industry advances.
Key responsibilities and attributes of the SEO Executive:
- Support SEO approaches and search for improvements
- On and off page optimisation monitoring web pages and main search engine ranking
- Implement SEO campaigns
- Write optimised content and accordance with content plan
- Develop and grow skills through SEO training and development
- Produce reports and feedback the detail and effectiveness of SEO work
- Learn about competitors and what they are doing and compare and contrast to own department
Skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level with a passion for digital or someone who can demonstrate an extreme passion through own development and involvement in the digital world
- Passion for digital and enthusiastic about learning and career development within this agency
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and is current and on the game of SEO daily
- Mature in work approach holds initiative and able to work independently and manage own workload
- Strong writer with high-level numeracy and English writing skills
- Confident, strong communicator that can communicate with internal staff and external suppliers and agencies
- Good at proofreading and can identify errors and fix them when required
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Bing and Google Adwords
- Quick learner that would easily learn about SEO Management tools to analyse and implement SEO practices
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a step into this career path. Sounds appealing? Apply online now!