Key Account Manager - B2B Telecoms
Our client, a reputable and expanding B2B telecommunications business based in West London, is looking to hire a Key Account Manager to work with the Head of Key Accounts to service, retain and grow the present contract customer base.
The business specialise in creating bespoke, high performance mobile and fixed line connectivity solutions for clients across the globe.
They will only consider someone with strong experience in the Fixed Line telecoms sectorwithin provisioning or faults.
Account Management experience however is not essential, e.g. you may currently be working in a Fixed Line provisioning team or Fixed Line Faults team in another telecoms provider.
Key Accounts Manager - Responsibilities
- Service an existing client base of clients, selling new connections, equipment, services and answering any queries they may have.
- Referring invoice or billing related enquiries to the relevant department, whilst at all times ensuring that customers are satisfied with the answers they receive from these colleagues.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Account Management and CRM databases. Significant administration involved.
- Provide assistance with all on-going Fixed Line Support enquiries
- Ensure that contracts are completed and signed by clients before goods or services are supplied
- Provide assistance to the Sales Team with client retention proposals and attend meetings where necessary
- Check the creditworthiness of new customers
- Support Logistics team on a daily basis to ensure faulty and loan phones are returned from customers and orders are processed
- Keep the Head of Key Accounts closely informed of any client dissatisfaction and/or formal complaints and of competitive activity, likely to impact any aspect of the business with both clients and prospective clients
- OTHER DUTIES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Experience within the Fixed Line telecoms sector (Essential)
- Experience using CRM systems and other in-house administrative databases
- Excellent telephone manner (calm and patient when dealing with difficult customers) - experience essential
- You must be able to commute to Chiswick within one hour
- Team player
- Positive and pursuasive communication skills
THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A SALES PERSON FOR THIS ROLE. Your performance will be assessed on the quality of service you provide to the clients.
£30,000 - £32,500 per annum + Company bonus scheme (£4,400)
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00am - 6:00pm)
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE MENTIONED. OTHER CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED*