Business Development Manager - Print Channel Sales
Our Client is the largest independent Parcels and Mail provider in the UK. The past 40 years have seen our client rise to become one of the UK’s most prominent and profitable mail provider; they operate on a corporate philosophy of excellence in service and are ambitious in their targets. Profitable and expanding, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager in the Print Channel Sales department to take responsibility and push for growth in digital prints the business. Our client truly is leading the industry and has impressive growth plans for the coming year, read on for more information regarding the key responsibilities and personal attributes required.
What will the Print Channel Sales BDM be relied upon to do?
· To develop a variety of sales channels across different aspects of the business in order to maximise revenue and profits.
· To help raise sales of digital print and associated digital communications, targeting large corporate organisations with ongoing print needs.
· To undertake responsibility for sourcing relevant products and services so supplement sales revenue and profit across sales channels, acting as Print Management Agent.
· To provide support to other sales departments as a specialist in digital print.
· To develop excellent professional relationships with colleagues and clients, identifying opportunities for new sales.
· To achieve and exceed sales expectations as determined by the role.
What do you need to apply?
· Proven sales experience with demonstrable results.
· Previous experience in digital print sales to large businesses.
· Proficient ability to present results.
· Self-motivated personality with plenty of ambition.
· Adaptability to new technologies.
· Previous experience in a high-performance sales environment.
Has this opportunity caught your attention? This exciting environment suits the diligent sales professional who is eager to forge a career at an industry-leader. Please apply if you feel you may be suited to this exciting role.