Sales Associate / Inside Sales Representative / Sales Engineer
Your challenge as the Sales Associate / Inside Sales Representative / Sales Engineer will be to develop major clients and bring in new customers, a task made more enjoyable by having fabulous products and solutions to offer! You can make this role your own though working closely with existing customers, distributors and dealers promoting the high value, excellent quality stand alone units and whole integrated systems to the FMCG and food industry in the UK and Europe where efficiency improvements are always sought so there are loads of opportunities to so business.
What you will be doing as the Sales Associate / Engineer:
- Primarily office based you will be using a proactive approach with your distributors, dealers and customers through direct calling, email and video conferencing to generatinge leads and , following them upthrough to, gaining the engineering specification, producinge quotes and converting to a sale using a proactive approach with your distributors, dealers and customers through direct calling, email and video conferencing
- Working closely with the MD you’ll establish a sales and marketing strategy for the UK and Europe incorporating target clients and new business to meet corporate objectives
- Visiting customers will provide in-depth understanding of their requirements and assist in gaining the engineering specification, so using yourand your abilityies to offer the best solutions with a personal sales approach
- Once contracts are signed you will monitor progress, ensure delivery is on time, handle any queries, changes or issues with the build, delivery and installation to give 100% customer satisfaction
Skills and experience for the Sales Associate / Engineer:
- An engineering background is ideal, particularly if you have sold high value, low volume complex electromechanical equipment though specific product training will be provided
- Previous experience with business development and being great at dealing with clients, you should be able to give the customer an exceptional engineering solution and you will have the opportunity to travel to meet them
- You’ll be inquisitive, organised and have an independent approach yet be part of a small dedicated team where thinking on your feet, adding value and astute commercial awareness are important
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and numeric skills are a pre-requisite as you will be an ambassador for the business whilst on the telephone, email or meeting face to face
- A competent level of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is needed and ideally knowledge of ACT! or a similar CRM database. Social media skills desirable as you’ll be developing their social media strategy
The company is a leading global designer and manufacturer of fully integrated systems for the FMCG and food industries who supply many household names with their sophisticated machinery which reduces labour costs and maximises efficiency. They are increasing turnover through manufacturing an excellent range of products, providing high levels of service and support to their customers though advantageous business solutions.
Actively interviewing and ready to hire immediately so contact Deborah by sending your CV using the links provided
Salary and benefits: £25 - 30,000 + incentive, Pension, Life assurance and 21 days holiday
Opportunity to work with: Engineering | Sales | Business Development | Manufacturing Solutions | Quotes | Dealers and Distributors | UK and European travel
Commutable from: Bury St Edmunds | Diss | Thetford | Mildenhall | Stowmarket | Attleborough | Needham Market and surrounding areas
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Estrata Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy