Sales Account Manager Basic £20k + OTE Recruitment/Umbrella/Ltd Co
Our Client is one of the market leading Umbrella/Payroll/Limited Co Providers in the UK. Due to a phenomenal start to 2017 they are looking to expand on their Limited Co side of their business.
They seek a Sales & Account Manager (Sales & Service Executive) with the role split into the two distinct parts:
• Welcome Calls to Limited Company clients contacted within 14 days of incorporation and attempted three times minimum
• Contribute ideas to outbound campaigns to drive business and increase service levels
• Continue to improve communication to current client base in-line with core values e.g. World Class Service
• Contribute to the "enquiries" 24 hour acknowledgment KPI • Answer all inbound calls within three rings maximum
• Increase level of product knowledge in Tax and Accounting for PSC and Tax Return queries including HMRC protocols
• Maximise exposure and increase awareness in the "Recommend a Friend Scheme"
• Come up with ideas to increase growth in PSC and Tax Return clients
• Support the Sales Team in-line with the weekly KPI for Limited Leads Converted
• Promote PSC and Tax Return services when speaking with workers using a different employment solution • Aim to include a "sales" element in all forms of communications with existing clients and workers throughout the business
Salary is circa 19-20k plus commission which is currently around £150 a month. This role would ideally suit an ex Recruitment Consultant or someone who has sold Accountancy services in either a B2B or B2C environment