Group Finance Analyst
This fantastic opportunity is based at the UK site of a global manufacturing business. Following an internal promotion a new position has been created for a Finance Analyst to support the Group Financial Controller. Duties will include:
- Revenue and gross margin analysis to ensure the completeness and accuracy of reported revenue and margins
- Reporting and analysis of underlying margin trends within the Group’s subsidiaries
- Product costing - review, analysis and suggestions for development
- Review and analysis of Group inventory levels
- Budget vs actual variance analysis on key general ledger accounts and KPIs
- Ad hoc financial analysis as required
The position has numerous contact points throughout the business and you will also support the monthly production of Group and Regional Finance reports and assist in the annual budgeting and reforecasting process. There will also be a degree of special financial projects work including development of the Group’s reporting systems. The ideal candidate would be a finalist or qualified accountant with strong IT skills and experience of reporting in a complex business.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.