Digital Content Marketing Executive, London
seo "digital content" marketing copywriting video "social media"
Digital Media Content Executive for a major pan European Datacentre services provider
Up to £30k base plus 15% bonus
- Sitting within our Marketing team, the purpose of this role is to create a variety of compelling content and collateral that deliver sales and customer retention. This individual contributor position is responsible for the development, writing, editing, and proofing of the company’s external communications, including blogs, White Papers, social media and visual storytelling pieces.
We’re looking for a candidate with experience in B2B marketing with special attention given to candidates with a strong background in the technology marketplace and in creating content across multiple platforms and formats. The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller with a knack for communicating clear, concise, and compelling messages.
- Write and edit SEO optimised content to be used in daily blog posts.
- Produce premium content on a regular basis, to be placed behind web forms e.g. white papers.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients to source written case studies.
- Proactively maintain knowledge of the industry, it’s key players, influencers, trends and buyer pain points.
- Effectively manage projects and tasks to meet team deadlines.
- Successfully manage relationships and workflow with external agencies, such as translators and designers.
- Design infographics/social visuals.
- Support digital brand awareness activities by producing content for key social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube and blogs.
- Create content calendars and outline content creation plans
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience
Exceptionally strong English language comprehension, with excellent copywriting ability.
Professional writing experience (e.g. copywriting, agency experience) including B2B brand messaging and web content creation.
Editorial requirements include: SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
Knowledge of social media platforms and their role in B2B Marketing.
Holds an editorial mind-set that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
A team player, comfortable working across geographically diverse teams and maintaining relationships at all levels of an organisation.
A confident communicator, capable of driving tasks through from inception to completion.
Work well under pressure, juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
Highly desirable - Video editing skills/ability to create explainer video e.g. video interviews.
English or Marketing Degree (or equivalent experience)