Key Account Manager (Field & Office)
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus Annual Bonus (Up to 10% of salary), Car, Laptop & Phone
Nottingham base to cover Central & East England
Our client is seeking a Key Account Manager to secure business, and where opportunities arise, increase the turnover (whilst maintaining the margin) of the existing business within a given sales area.
This role is based in the Head Office in Nottingham and will involve extensive travel throughout Central and East England - four out of five days
- Ensure existing customers are satisfied with our product and service.
- Manage a customer base of roughly 150 through telephone, email and face-to-face contact
- Grow the business where possible
- Ensure effective operations of services for the customer, working closely with Customer Services and the Buying Team
- Allocation of stock to support the sales requirements for each customer
- Manage and attend trade / exhibition events
- Ensure accurate data entry into the CRM system
- Attend sales meetings
- Work together with the Sales Manager in writing the annual sales budget for customers.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a sales role is essential
- Ability to manage and work well in a team
- Customer focussed
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- IT literate, experience of CRM would be advantageous
- A confident and professional communicator
- Experience of managing a customer base
- Outgoing and personable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further.