Basic Salary: £22,000 - £26,000, OTE £26,000 - £34,000
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a well-known and rapidly expanding technology brand in Dover. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional, international blue chip company. It will be your role to create a world class customer experience through generating a highly motivated and engaged team who are really clear on what great in-store performance looks like. Our client is looking foran individual who has experience Managing teams in telecommunications retail with a passion for motivating and driving store performance within their exciting and innovative brand.
As Store Manager working closely with the Regional Manager your responsibilities are
- The management and development of your team
- Driving sales through demonstrating outstanding customer service and passion for the overall brand
- Identifying and understanding KPI requirements for your team and store
- Identifying and working towards delivering key compliance audit requirements
- Delivering performance and development reviews with all team members
- Leading by example through personally delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Improving achievements against agreed KPI targets for your store
- Being compliant with;
- Standard audit (cash, stock, H&S, security) requirements
- Complete Computer Based Training programme
You will have a proven track record in consistently delivering business targets/objectives through your teams in the telecommunications sector. You will demonstrate a natural ability to energise and motivate your team to deliver optimum performance and customer experiences. You will be required to get to get to know your store’s customer service base as well as a commercial awareness of your local market. Complying with company processes and guidelines will be second nature to you.
Our client provides excellent training and support and there is a realistic route for progression within the company. They actively engage with their staff and reward them through training, great benefits, incentives and development opportunities, the aim being that they can continue to grow and with your support they can maintain their aim of being the best they can be in a digital communications world.
Priority Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who works with many of the UKs largest blue chip companies across retail, hospitality and lesiure. We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Keywords include: Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager, Support Manager, Area Support Manager