Defendant Personal Injury Fee Earner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Defendant Personal Injury Fee Earner or Chartered Legal Executive to take on a dynamic role at well-established firm in their Nottingham office. Joining the Commercial Dispute Resolution team, not only will you be running your own caseload from start to completion, you will also have the opportunity to take on further responsibility and take part in Business Development and training of other paralegals in the team. This is an excellent opening to really establish yourself in this field.
This role also comes with excellent opportunity for progression. Our client will be as invested in your career development as you are and the sky is the limit in terms of the places this role could take you. Our client is well known for really capitalising on their employees, making this role even more unmissable.
- The principal duty of your role will be to provide legal services to a full range of commercial clients on defendant personal injury claims, including product liability, in the wider Commercial Dispute Resolution team.
- You will run your own caseload from start to completion and your day to day duties will include drafting client advice, contracts and court paperwork.
- This role comes with lots of extra responsibility. You will be encouraged to take part in Business Development opportunities such as marketing and networking. You will also be encouraged to cross sell departments to maximise the efficiency of the company as a whole.
- You will also have the opportunity to train junior fee earners in the department and help with their development.
- For this role, it is essential that you have experience of fast and multi track defendant Personal Injury claims as well as high volume product liability claims.
- You will be encouraged to also work in a cross functional manner to maximise the efficiency of the company.
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this role, with the ability to liaise confidently with clients from varied backgrounds.
- You must have good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your work load.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this planning role then please contact Kim Wilkes or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.