Inbound Customer Service Administrator - Warrington
Inbound Customer Service Administrator
6 month FTC
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join a successful Financial Services company in Warrington. This role will initially be a 6 month contract, with the potential to be made permanent.
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for:
- Handling incoming calls from customers.
- Processing new applications over the phone.
- Sending out documentation.
- Keeping customers updated on their progress where necessary.
- Updating details on the system.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in Customer Services and is available for an immediate start.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- First class communication skills.
- Exceptionally high attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a customer service and administrative environment.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and diverse company who create a supportive and enjoyable working environment.
There will be fantastic progression opportunities available for the right person.
Due to high volume response only suitable candidates will be contacted.