This expanding manufacturer are currently seeking a new Financial Director to facility the existing business and facilitate further growth. This is a classic Financial Directors position requiring strategic vision, strengths in managing a changing environment and strong successful track record in financial control.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Director will include:
- Develop processes, systems and infrastructure to support growth and expansion.
- Take ownership for all financial control.
- Drive commercial and effective communication across the group. This is essential creating a vision and a plan to deliver against this.
- Build and develop high level relationships with the Management team
- Hold high level relationships with customers, suppliers and external agencies
- Lead all divisional financial reporting, including monthly reporting, financial plans and forecasts.
- Empower team members to take responsibility and accountability.
- Achieve key results and growth through strategically maximising the existing client base and contracts.
- Build, lead and motivate a diverse and effective team.
The successful Finance Director will be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and will have previous experience of working for a manufacturing organisation.
This is very much an autonomous Finance Director position that will require exceptional commercial acumen coupled with a strong technical prowess.
Strong systems skills and relevant experience of leading a large finance team is essential.
Excellent leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills, change management and communication skills are essential.
Athena Resourcing Solutions is an employment agency and employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from candidates of all races, genders, ages, religions and beliefs, sexual orientations and people with disabilities. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are very sorry but it is not always possible to respond to each applicant personally. Only those applicants who are short listed for the position can be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two days please assume that your application for this particular position has been unsuccessful.