Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager (SaaS)
Location: Central London
Salary: Upto £35,000 plus £10,000 OTE and excellent benefits
About The Software Company
Our SAAS client is an award-winning, internationally renowned digital marketing software and communications firm with a vacany open in London. As a Business Development Manager you will be working for a modern, cutting edge software technology business that puts employees at the forefront of their SAAS business model. In the last ten years our software client has grown sales and developed onto the international SAAS stage and are now seeking a Sales Manager to further their sales and business development within the software arena, working with proven software products and digital market leading technologies.
About The Business Development Manager Role
Within the Business Development Manager position you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical sales and marketing servicing skills in an established digital environment with excellent progression opportunities. At this current time you will be leading the charge in the UK, with proven digital marketing software products, working within a buergeoning digital technology software sector that is constantly growing.
Key Responsibilities for Business Development Manager:
* Develop prospective clients in order to qualify them and engage with appropriate leads
* Source and proactively engage with prospective senior marketing professionals for your own personal sales targets
* Evolving small business into larger B2B sales prospects for the business
* Maintain a detailed database of prospects contacting said SAAS prospects in order to consult with them on you can help meet their needs, whilst reporting on your B2B sales pipeline
If you are currently in a sales consultantancy role with a software background or are currently working as a SAAS Sales Executive/ Sales Consultant this is the ideal next step in your sales and marketing career with a global software leader.
Desireable Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
* Over a year's experience in technology sales / recruitment experience
* Minumum of a Bachelors Degree
* Professional communication skills
* Adaptable with an enthusiasm for inter-personal relations
* Keen analytical skills a must
* A familiarity with top digital platforms or a passion for software products
The Business Development Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying upto £35,000 with a £10,000 on top OTE.
For more information about the Business Development Manager role send your information to or call Tom on or or to apply send your CV now.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter