National Account Manager - Sainsbury’s and Tesco
Up to £65,000 + Car allowance + Excellent benefits
London - Home Based Flexibility
Our client is one of the largest food manufactures in the world and have grown from strength to strength to in excess of £5 billion per year with around £50 million in the UK. This allows for a welcoming family feel culture in their UK division with a portfolio of instantly recognizable brands to work with. As a business they boast an incredibly high staff retention rate and a team of likeminded individuals who are recognized and rewarded for their contribution. They have ambitious plans over the next few years and as a result, are looking to add to their high performing commercial team.
Reporting into the UK Sales Controller, you will take full responsibility for Sainsbury’s and Tesco across their major brands. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Own & maintain the development of relationships with the Customer’s specific Category teams.
- Take full ownership of sales reporting, P&L analysis and measuring category trends
- Lead cross functional teams, supporting supply chain and finance
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you will have the following:
- Proven track record of successfully developing customers within the grocery channel.
- Advanced skills in negotiation, customer management, trade spend management and excellence in execution.
- Ability to devise and implement solutions in order to generate sales
- Experience in process review and process improvement
- Strong organisational and planning skills
If you think this is you, apply now or for more information, please call Chloe Ward at Maddison Lee for a confidential discussion.