Field Service Engineer - Life Safety & Security Systems
The Company are currently looking to expand its engineering team due to their continued success and are now seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated multi-skilled Service/Installation Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for individual’s looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic about meeting the client’s requirements and have the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
We are looking for a life safety and security systems service engineer for the southern counties. The role involves:
- Repair servicing, maintenance and installation of:
- Access Control
- Life safety / nursecall systems
- Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the work carried out on the system prior to leaving site.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Inclusion on the out of hours rota.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health & safety practices.
We are looking for candidates with the following
- A positive self - motivated and proactive approach
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Be well organised and have self-discipline
- Full UK driving licence
In return you will receive:
Competative salary package.
Company vehicle available for private use.
Laptop and mobile phone.
We welcome applications from Field Service Engineers, Installation Engineers, Commissioning Engineers, Security Service Engineers and systems Engineers with electronic or security servicing experience. Product specific training will be given to the right candidate.
Incom Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer