We’re looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to join our Bridgwater Hire Centre team in Highbridge.
With support from the Hire & Service centre team you will promote the company’s hire business to new and existing customers, specifically targeting the Bridgwater, Bristol and Bournemouth catchment areas via telephone based business development.
As a Sales Co-ordinator you will also provide first class commercial and administrative support to the wider Hire & Service Centre team making this an exciting and varied opportunity.
Portakabin Group is Europe's market-leading modular building innovator, employing more than 1,600 colleagues across seven countries with a turnover of £224m.
Producing some of the most advanced building systems available, Portakabin buildings are available to purchase through a national UK sales network and for hire through 50 local hire centres throughout the UK.
The Group has the capabilities to deliver building solutions for almost any application - from a single classroom to a multi-storey office complex, contractors’ site accommodation and complete hospital facilities.
The following skills and qualifications are essential for this position:
- Strong administrative experience gained in a customer service environment.
- Experience of carrying out a business development campaign/cold calling.
- Good level of numeracy/literacy.
- IT literate.
Desirable but not essential:
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C, including Maths and English or equivalent.
- Sales administration experience.
- Knowledge of SAP system and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Full UK driving licence.
About the Role
Responsibilities include however not limited to:
- Carry out structured business development, including "cold calling" within the area designated, in order to achieve order targets.
- Respond to customer enquiries to generate orders.
- Maximise added value for every opportunity by promoting the full range of Building Services.
- Promote and achieve commercial visit targets to be undertaken by the Area Hire Managers.
- Achieve hire orders and other KPI targets.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements.
- Effectively use internal systems (e.g SAP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM) to ensure customer information is kept up to date and systems are aligned.
A competitive basic salary is offered for this role dependent on skills and experience, plus discretionary commission scheme for on target performance with OTE of £28,000.
We offer a wide range of other benefits covering health and wellbeing, discounted cycles and shopping vouchers. Full time employees can also buy up to 5 days holiday to complement the basic entitlement of 24 days (part-time pro-rated).
Please note that once you click Apply Now you will be directed back to the Portakabin site where you will be asked to confirm your contact details before your application is complete.
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications we may end this advert early.