Private Client Tax Assistant (Uckfield)
We are seeking a forward-thinking Tax Assistant to join the Private Client tax team at our Uckfield office.
JOB TITLE: Private Client Tax Assistant
REPORTING TO: Personal Tax Manager
With this opportunity you will become involved with a good mix of private client compliance work, including UK resident and non-resident individuals, SMEs and OMBs. Whilst working closely with the senior tax team you will also be provided with study support if required and room for progression.
- Request Tax Return information from the client or relevant parties
- Prepare and generate Tax Returns using CCH software
- Advising clients of their UK tax positions
- Providing administrative support to the team
- To carry out any duties commensurate with the role
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- ATT/AAT qualified or working towards a professional qualification
- IT literate (Excel, Word, CCH Personal Tax, Alpha Tax)
- Previous experience with a personal tax working environment
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
Before applying, please visit our website www.sgllp.co.uk. Your supporting statement must show how your skills and experience meet the criteria of the role. Any applications made without a supporting statement will automatically be rejected.