Project Manager - Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Drivetrains
Our Client is supporting several blue-chip customers with design and development projects and are now looking for a Project Manager with experience in dealing in a related area of automotive consultancy or supply chain.
- Technical & commercial project delivery and balancing multiple projects
- Delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Technical & commercial decision making (with the support of the team) to achieve project targets
- Negotiating with and managing suppliers
- Planning and organising projects resources
- Leading multidisciplinary project teams
- Writing and negotiating project change requests
- Organising and chairing professional customer meetings, on-site, at our HQ or online
- Understanding the customer's technical needs during the sales process and formulating a scope of work that adds value for our customers and us
You will have:
- A strong technical background (ideally gained in development projects) such that you can communicate effectively with our customers and suppliers and lead the internal project team.
- Demonstrable project management success
- Knowledge of typical product development processes used by Automotive tier 1 suppliers & vehicle OEM's
- Willingness to learn both new project management skills and technical skills
- Fluency in English - further language skills beneficial, particularly German
ACS are recruiting for a Project Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Project Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Project Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Project Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Project Manager role you desire.