Customer Service Executive - Financial Services Industry!
Our client, a well-known financial services organisation, is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Services Executive (ideally with financial services experience) to own and manage a pipeline of financial applications through to offer approval.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent benefits, full training and career development.
(Please note the company are based out of the town centre and there is a waiting list for parking however there is a free shuttle bus that regularly runs to and from Maidenhead Train Station)
Customer and Relationship Management
- To manage inbound call volumes within agreed service levels from intermediaries, solicitors and applicants, providing a seamless quality service to all parties.
- Handle all communication from stakeholders in accordance with Policy & Procedures Manual
- Act fairly and reasonably in all dealings with intermediaries, solicitors and valuers
- Develop new and enhance existing relationships with Mortgage Intermediaries, looking for new business opportunities where appropriate
- Build a close working relationship with the Sales team and Underwriters to enhance the process from both a service and quality perspective
- Manage case pipeline to agreed service standards managing stakeholders expectations at all times
- Be accountable for the quality of welcome letters and intermediary updates ensuring they are completed in line with agreed service levels and provide clear and accurate information at all times.
- Assess all correspondence to ensure lending criteria / conditions are met
- Ensure all correspondence including references and valuations are in line with the application and the appropriate mortgage product
- Ensure that all complaints are handled and logged in line with the Complaints Handling
The successful candidate will
- Have experience of handling large volumes of incoming calls in an operational environment
- Have experience in a processing or administration environment
- Be able to handle complaints effectively
- Ensure key business targets and performance indicators are achieved
- Ideally have financial services experience an advantage
- Be educated to at least GCSE level standard, including English & Maths
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).