Hebrew Digital Agency Development Manager ADM
Job Title : Hebrew Speaking Digital Agency Development Manager
Location : Leeds Arlington Business Centre
Competitive Salary & Benefits : £26 k basic with on target earnings of 35 k additional with uncapped earnings you get out what you put in.
Do you have the know how to be a Hebrew Digital Agency Development Manager (ADM)
Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, to promote Google products to small and medium-sized businesses. Google /Capita is currently seeking HEBREW SPEAKING Agency Business Development Managers to join our growing company in Leeds
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Agency Development Manager, you provide management, analytical and strategic sales power required to drive advertiser, acquisition and overall business growth of Agency portfolios.
Additional duties include:
* Identify sales and business-development opportunities.
* Introduce new products and technologies throughout the agency.
* Develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers.
* Develop the acquisition capabilities of partner agencies in order to accelerate acquisition growth.
* Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients' advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
* Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Agencies.
* Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products.
* Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email.
GENERAL SKILL SET
* Self-starter/independent; have the ability to manage themselves without too much downward management/direction.
* Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches.
* Strong communication skills - exudes professionalism, can handle a complex sales cycle that will have multiple contacts within a company.
* Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team.
* Organized; has pipeline management and time management skills and can distinguish what tasks need prioritization.
* Deal with ambiguity and a wide array of situations/scenarios that might not necessarily be anticipated in advance.
* Ability to iterate and do above/beyond minimum of what is expected.
* Coachable in the moment - provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning.
If you feel this role is for you and you have the experience we require and you want to be part of a dynamic growing team and industry please apply now!!!
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.