We are delighted to be working with this high quality Firm of Chartered Accountants to identify a confident qualified AAT or part qualified ACCA to join a busy team working on a commercial portfolio of clients where there is plenty of scope for career development.
- Preparing Limited Company and LLP accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Preparing Sole Trader and Partnership accounts
- Management accounts work including use of online accounting software
- Ad hoc special assignment work
- Working closely with the portfolio manager and partner
- Assisting and training junior members of the team
- AAT qualified / part qualified ACCA or ACA
- Professional practice experience in accounts preparation
- Focus and attention to detail is essential
- Proactive approach to work prioritization and time management
- Effective communicator and good at working in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Online accounting experience useful, particularly Xero
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service to clients
- Car driver
The firm can offer a very competitive remuneration package with regular reviews and the opportunity for genuine career progression.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.