Financial Services Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an well established financial services organisation tat are seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Services Administrator with a background of working for IFA's to join our client.
The role will require you to provide administration services for new and existing clients and to work on special projects at the request of the Partners.
Duties will include:
- Process new business in accordance with administration procedures
- Process day-to-day administration matters for new and existing
- Deal with and bring to a satisfactory conclusion administrative queries arising from new and existing client business
Skills and experience required:
- Previous background in a similar role providing support within an IFA
- Full or part qualified in the industry - FPC/CII
- Understanding of Regulatory framework
- Knowledge of different types of plans and options
- Understanding of information and documentation required to process new business, claims and amendments to existing policies and investments
- Computer skills, incl. MS packages
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised with a high attention to detail
- Letter writing skills and information presentation
If you have the relevant experience, apply now!