Junior Admin Assistant - Hertford
Stafford Wealth Management, based in Hertford is a long established award winning financial planning and wealth management practice.
We are currently looking to recruit a junior administration assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be seeking a career in financial services and will be confident, hard working and have strong organisational skills.
This role is to assist the Planners, Paraplanners and Administrators in the delivery of a first class service to our clients.
- IT literate: good Word/Excel/Powerpoint skills and the ability to learn and use industry specific software as required;
- Proficient in handling and processing numerical data;
- Highly detailed and a sense of discretion with sensitive information;
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise, to manage workloads and meet tight deadlines and service standards;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Fluent in English;
- Welcoming, cheerful disposition with a good sense of humour;
- Flexible, dependable team player, willing to contribute outside their own specific role when necessary;
- Demonstrative ability to use own initiative, to work unsupervised and to complete tasks;
- Proactive, 'can do’ approach to all responsibilities, demonstrating a keen attention to detail;
- Professional and approachable, on the phone and in person;
- Practical and creative approach to problem solving: able to demonstrate continuous improvement and helpful ideas and suggestions;
- Willingness to multi task, and to broaden skills and knowledge;
- The role may provide an opportunity to take part in a financial services apprenticeship scheme.