I am currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join a well recognised legal practice based in the heart of Birmingham’s finance district. My client is looking for someone who is bright, eager to take on new responsibilities and have previous experience of working within a legal firm.
Ideally you will;
- Have previous experience within a Legal Cashier position or Billings position
- Be able to deal with both finance and non-finance employees should any queries arise, possessing outstanding communication skills
- Be able to deal with both office and client account with main responsibilities being BACs transfers, cheques, bank reconciliations billing including credit notes while dealing with ad hoc queries
- Be able to assist with the development of the department and firm in general
In return you will;
- Gain valuable knowledge in a well structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly
- Be able to mix with a variety of people in a busy, fast paced environment
- Be given a platform to showcase your ability which will provide you with progression opportunities in the future
- Have the chance to build a career within an established business
This is a challenging role for a progressive, ambitious Legal Cashier who is looking to gain great exposure and experience going forward.